Yes, you are passionate about walking and you only have a few days …? We offer you a great alternative. The Humantay Lagoon located approximately at 4180 m. a jewel of nature on the route of the Apu Salkantay, where the snowmelt of the Humantay mountain creates a fantastic scenery to appreciate truly spectacular landscapes highlighting the native flora and fauna of the area.
We created this trek Laguna humantay 2 days and salkantay thinking of nature lovers who do not have many days but who will find spectacular landscapes, with exotic flora and fauna along this adventure hike through beautiful valleys and white mountains.
DAY 1: TREKKING TO LAGUNA HUMANTAY
Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa – Humantay Lake – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Drive from Cusco to Soraypampa for 3 hours.
- Enjoy the energetic breakfast.
- Begin the trekking to Lake Humantay.
- Appreciate the scenaric views of Nevado Humantay and the Humantay Lagoon.
- Go down to Soraypampa and take delicious lunch.
- Take our transport to Ollantaytambo for 3 hours and a half.
- Take the train to Aguas Calientes.
- Dinner and briefing for next day.
DAY 2: VISIT MACHU PICCHU
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- At morning go up to Machu Picchu by bus.
- Tour Guiding to visit and explore Machu Picchu.
- Take beautiful pictures.
- Go down to Aguas Calientes walking or by bus.
- Free time in Aguas Calientes Town.
- Take the train to Ollantaytambo.
- Van from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.